Wednesday 15 June 2011

It's finally done

Well we have finally completed the EOI and submitted it last night. Checked this morning and yay it has been selected! I wasn't sure what the cut off time was for submissions so had my fingers crossed. As hubby said this morning - it makes it all feel a bit real! Happy to have taken this step after talking about it for so long. I know it isn't a done deal as need EOI to be checked out before we get the Invitation to Apply but it is the first step in what I imagine will be a long journey

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! What time did you send it out? My beau and I sent out an eio as well, but it was about 11:30pm est. I'm wondering if we missed this weeks selection.... Do you mind if I ask what your points were? We were only 125, although we got a bonus for his degree in an area of long term shortage. Anyways, cheers! And best of luck!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete